Your Own World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

short scene

2 posters

Go down

short scene  Empty short scene

Post by artzylady09 Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:08 pm

1: Actual person
2: 2nd personality
3: 3rd personality

2 "How was I supposed to know you didn't want anyone knowing? You never said anything at all."

1 "I told you no, no one can know! How much harder does no get! You never listen to me."

2 "Look there is nothing we can do about it now, just deal with it, ok?"

1 "We have to deal with it, not just me."

2 "Ha ha that's what you think. Have you not realised I'm in your fucking mind, I'm not even here! I'm not real, I'm just a figment of your imagination, dust in the wind. You will be held responsible, not me."

1 "No no no, your trying to make me feel crazy again! I'm not crazy!"

2 " Get over yourself, you ARE crazy, you ARENT normal, just deal with it. Please, I'm tired of fighting you over this."

1 "Where are we going to hide all of the peices, its everywhere!!"

2 "Put it all in a bag and burry it, are you stupid it's not that hard. The hardest part will be not giving yourself away."

1 " RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED! All I see is red, its EVERYWHERE!!!!"

2 "Shut up, your screaming people will hear you!"

1 "Yes, yes, your right, quiet down now we can't let anyone know. We can't give ourselves away now can we?"

2 "How many times do I have to tell you, its's not me! It's all you! There has never, and will never be a we!"

1 "Turn on the music, I need to relax, to calm down."

2 "You need a psychiatrist."

1 "If you are me and I am you, or if you are just a thought process of mine that means you are crazy too. So you can't put this all on me! I can't be alone, it will all close in! I'm being crushed, I can feel it!"

2 "You know what, ha ha, yes, you are being crushed , the walls are closing in on you. And they are coming down on you with haste!"

1 "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

2 ".......I'm sorry you aren't dying....... But we do still need to do before someone finds all of this out, and you get into trouble."

1 "We!!!! Not just me!"

2 "Whatever, ok we, WE! Just figure out what to do with all these peices, and all these stains, this red will never come out of the carpet! Just do somethig!"

1 "OK OK OK, I'm going!"

3 " Do you realise what you are arguing about???? YOU BROKE A RED FUCKING CRAYON!!!!!!!! Just throw it away and QUIT MAKING US LOOK SO CRAZY!!!!! I'm tired of breaking up your anticts with your second personality that you somehow forget about everyday. Then I, sadly, being the third personality have to bring your crazy ass back to reality! And number 2 you shouldn't have been agging her on, you know better than that. JEEZ!"

1 "Oh....... Really?? Are you sure, there is just so much red.... everywhere...??"

2 "You're right I shouldn't have encouraged her to get so upset....."

3 "Just off me please so I don't have to deal with this anymore........"

THE END Smile I hope this made you think really hard and laugh even harder. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by artzylady09 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spell check)

artzylady09

Back to top Go down

short scene  Empty Re: short scene

Post by TheSourceOfAllEvil Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:00 pm

lol! I LOVED IT!

The whole time I was thinking "Oh shit! The crazy person killed somebody!!" Rolling Eyes

TheSourceOfAllEvil
TheSourceOfAllEvil

Back to top Go down