Your Own World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Constant Changes Of Life -- Rating: Teen

2 posters

Go down

The Constant Changes Of Life -- Rating: Teen  Empty The Constant Changes Of Life -- Rating: Teen

Post by WritingOutOfHabit Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:45 am

The Constant Changes Of Life -- Rating: Teen  ShigeruKenichi-SenseiExatas-1

Cameron licked his lips as he stood on the edge of the bridge, iPod in his pocket with the newest headphones screaming 'hi, I'm rich.' His father was senator of state, so it wasn't like his parents were ever home, ever caring what he did. As long as he didn't get into public trouble, he was safe.

Music pumped loudly through the headphones and he looked down at the water, seeing his reflection in the shallow water. If he jumped, he'd die. "Wonder what that would do for daddies campaign." He murmured, hand moving up to his blond, shaggy hair and then he spread his arms and shuffled closer to the edge, eyes looking down.
WritingOutOfHabit
WritingOutOfHabit

Back to top Go down

The Constant Changes Of Life -- Rating: Teen  Empty Re: The Constant Changes Of Life -- Rating: Teen

Post by Belgarion489 Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:20 am

The Constant Changes Of Life -- Rating: Teen  Re-sca10

Michael turned the corner and headed towards the bridge, right where he knew his mark would be. He'd been shadowing the boy for weeks, and today he had decided, was the day he'd get exactly what he'd been waiting for.

Seeing the boy at the edge of the bridge, he noticed the guy had headphones in, making him all the easier to sneak up on. It didn't take long however until he realised he was going closer and closer to the edge, as if he were about to...

That didn't factor with any plans! Michael had no clue why this guy would be suicidal, but started running. His fun would not be dying if he could help it. He got behind the boy and pulled him back, while keeping him upright, feeling one of the headphones drop out of the guys ear, and he growled, "You're either going to come with me, or I'll happily help you with what you were just trying to do." he threatened. He didn't mean it of course, but hopefully something like that might just make this kid do what he wanted. He didn't even bother with a response though, releasing his grasp but pushing him gently along the bridge, anyone who saw it would likely just think Michael was taking him back home or to the hospital or something. Thankfully, his house was just a few roads away.

Then the fun could begin.

Belgarion489

Back to top Go down

The Constant Changes Of Life -- Rating: Teen  Empty Re: The Constant Changes Of Life -- Rating: Teen

Post by WritingOutOfHabit Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:44 pm

Cameron frowned at the last section where the reflection in the water changed and he could see someone behind him. "HEY!!! I wasn't going to jump! I have too much at stake!" He shuffled away from him and frowned. "And who the hell are you?! You smell like the back of a fish market and you're dressed like a butcher. You're not paparazzi. Ick get away!"

Cameron didn't want to be pushed at all. "Excuse me, my house is THAT way, so that's the way I'm going. Kay. Bye." He said, attempting to walk around the male.
WritingOutOfHabit
WritingOutOfHabit

Back to top Go down

Post by Belgarion489 Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:48 pm

Michael rolled his eyes. "Then don't make it look like you were about to, that doesn't work with the rest of my plans." he muttered, continuing to nudge him along. He rolled his eyes at the comments, he had almost forgotten the kids attempts to make scathing remarks. Pompous rude little... he started off in his head, but cut the list off short, the kid would get it right back at him soon enough.

Blocking the male's attempts to go the other way, he smirked. "Sorry, I get to pick where you're going right now, and to your own home is not that place. Unless you want to be bound and gagged, I suggest you don't make any sudden movements or shout. Got it?" He explained slowly, just so the guy would hopefully not ask again. "Oh, and before you mention it, I don't care about money, so don't bother trying to bribe me. Now move it." he added calmly.

Belgarion489

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingOutOfHabit Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:57 pm

"What the hell do you want me for then? EW! Are you some kind of perv? You know you'd have better chances if you suited up and took a shower. And bound and gagged, I doubt you have the muscle strength to do it." But he shut up, actually curious as to what this man was going to do. He didn't seem capable of killing... or gagging.

He just walked ahead of him smirked. "Are you SURE you don't care about money? I mean, I've got plenty."
WritingOutOfHabit
WritingOutOfHabit

Back to top Go down

Post by Belgarion489 Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:06 pm

"Wow, looks like you're not a complete dumbass, though I'm pretty sure that in a sense it would only be really perverted if you were like... eight." he replied and kept walking. "I'd intended to, but it's not the easiest thing when you've got to memorize the schedule of a rich, and very sporadic, rich guy, and then make sure you know where he is just in time for kidnap." he said, smirking much more now.

"I'll admit, you spend so much time all alone, it was easier than I thought." he added. "But don't worry, you'll enjoy this in the end, I'm sure." he grinned as he spoke, so close to finally getting this guy.

He nodded in response to the question. "I'm pretty sure I get by just fine on my own, quick note though, it's no twenty room mansion, so no comments about how 'small' it is, okay?" he asked stopping them outside a door to a semi-detached house. "We're here." he said, unlocking the door. "Go on then, step inside." he said.

Belgarion489

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingOutOfHabit Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:56 pm

"Seriously? Are you like a rapist serial killer?" He asked as they walked through a lower class part of town. He looked inside the door and frowned. "It's tiny." He said and grinned, knowing it's exactly what this man didn't want him to say. He took a step inside and smirked. "You sure you don't just want money? You know, this is illegal. You didn't even take my phone. You're not very good at this kidnapping thing."

He took his phone out of his pocket and turned off his iPod. He handed the male his phone and rolled his eyes. "Come on, kidnapper, snap to it." He walked through the small house and sighed. "I'm not a very fun kidnappee. This is plenty more fun than sitting home alone."

He said as he entered the kitchen. "You know, my girlfriend will be worried." His girlfriend was fake, he only went out with her for the cameras.
WritingOutOfHabit
WritingOutOfHabit

Back to top Go down

Post by Belgarion489 Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:35 pm

"No. Well, at least no one ever comments on it being either of those things afterwards." Michael mentioned. "It's about as tiny as I'll be hoping something will be later... Should make things better for me at least." he hinted at, smirking. He nodded once more about the money, not bothering to give it a response this time. "I've had my eyes on you the whole time, if you'd tried to use anything you'd be on the ground and have had them taken off you, but you were a good little boy and didn't." he teased.

He took the phone and iPod, and put them on a table with a bemused expression. "You know, seeing as you practically came here of your own free will, I don't think this would even count as kidnapping, and if this is so much fun, why don't you stay?" he asked, winking at him as he gestured for him to sit on the sofa, before sitting there himself.

"Well she'll just be in one hell of a state won't she? No doubt she'll find another guy to drape herself all over soon enough." he snorted. The girl could go to a brothel for all he cared, hell, she might for all he knew.

"So, we can either do this in a way that won't make you cry, or one that will, which d'you prefer?" he questioned him, eyeing him as he did so.

Belgarion489

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingOutOfHabit Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:50 pm

Camerons eyes slid to the males and smirked. "You're not raping me." He said and smiled. "You're not going to stick anything in me if I have anything to say about it. And why would you want me tiny. That's no fun. Or do you want yourself tiny? You have some weird kinks, ya know?"

Cameron didn't sit down, and instead he opened a door to see a bedroom. He slid inside and looked around. The man clearly had no life, the walls weren't decorated. "How old are you?" He asked, his hands sliding over a wall.

"And I still say you scared me and forced me to come here. Who are they going to believe? The fifteen year old boy or the accused older man? How old are you anyway, what's your name?" He asked, his hands tightening and he gripped his jeans pocket tightly.

"I'm not scared of you.... I just wanted to have an adventure, and that adventure is over now." He grabbed his phone and iPod and headed towards the door.
WritingOutOfHabit
WritingOutOfHabit

Back to top Go down

Post by Belgarion489 Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:08 pm

"I never said I would rape you, and as for your mind, it's definitely smaller than expected, something I had hoped wouldn't be the case." he replied scathingly. "As for kinks, that's something you may just be finding out about later on." he grinned, wondering how this guy could go from reasonable and 'oh so sophisticated' to downright immature and idiotic after.

"Twenty five." he said curtly, and he had to admit, he was curious as to what the guy was thinking as they wandered around the house. He raised an eyebrow at him seeming to stroke a wall... Odd trait. "Walls are so bare because I just moved in, not about to explain the circumstances to you though." he said.

He shrugged at what was almost a threat. "You never know these days, some kids just have to push the limits, have to see what's out there. Seeing as you're sheltered in that big house a lot, it's only fair to understand your thirst for adventure." he smirked out. "You asked how old I am, I'm not answering again, and I'll give you my name once you give me yours." he countered.

"I never said you were afraid of me..." he started, before pulling the guy back from the door he had happened to re-lock after entering. "But that doesn't mean the adventure is over just yet buddy." he growled, plucking the gadgets from the guy's hand and putting them in his pockets, before half-gently shoving the guy against the wall. "So, ready to play yet, or is someone still chickening out now things might not be so fairytale?" He asked, leaning in slightly to the guy in front of him, pinned to the wall and looking so tempting.

Belgarion489

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingOutOfHabit Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:16 pm

"You.... Must know my name." He whispered and looked away. "Everyone knows my name." He whispered. "Cameron Long, Senator Long's son." He said as he looked up at him. "L-Let me go." He said and bit his lip, completely pinned. "I have no reason to tell on you... Just let me go."

His blue eyes found the even brighter ones in front of him and he leaned as far back, his head against the wall. "Erm." He whispered and reached up, his hand touching the males wrist. "What do you want with me? I'm not into... guys or anything and you're like, uber old."

He frowned, eyes sliding to the side. "Just... Let me go."
WritingOutOfHabit
WritingOutOfHabit

Back to top Go down

Post by Belgarion489 Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:10 pm

He just smirked. "I did know, I was seeing just how well you were thinking now... I'd say you're not incoherent enough juuust yet." he teased, before rolling his eyes. "Yeah, because obviously anyone above the age of 18 is old." he muttered. "And you've already figured out what I want with you, so we might as well get started." he replied, looking into the guys darker eyes, pretty sure he was either in a state of confusion or slightly turned on himself.

"I'll let you go after, and as long as you don't try anything stupid, you'll be loving it soon enough." Michael murmured, wrapping his arms around Cameron and pulling him gently up the stairs, while giving him no chance to run, kissing him after a couple of stairs to try to distract him as they went up towards the bedroom.

Belgarion489

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingOutOfHabit Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:59 pm

Camerons eyes widened. "You're not... joking?" He whispered and his eyes flashed side to side. "Stop! N-No!!" He pushed at his arms as lips connected to his own and he gasped, spitting and running back just to realize he was heading towards the bedroom. "No. Nono! I thought you were kidding! You are ooold. Ew!" He said, still looking for a way out.

"Give me my phone! Give it, its mine." His lips were open in shock. He thought once the male knew who he was... he would give up. It only seemed to thrill him more. "You're too old and.. a GUY!!! How fucked up in the head are you?!" He took a deep breath and ran straight at him, hoping to scare him so he could go under his arm. and run for it.
WritingOutOfHabit
WritingOutOfHabit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down